Designed with Understated Elegance with Dual Living Potential - All the Work has been Done
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 8 Cars
Sprawling over 4 acres you will discover this 4 bedroom plus Study/5th bedroom cleverly designed contemporary masterpiece which is proudly presented to the market for auction. Don"t wait till after auction day to enquire and make no mistake, this property WILL be sold on or before auction day so make an offer now before its too late! This is the home you have been waiting for.
Located on a quiet road in Willow Vale, yet only 5-10 minutes away from the hustle and the bustle of the M1, upcoming Town Centre, private and public schools and Upper Coomera Shopping Centres, this could be your own secret hidden haven.
This sophisticated home has even been featured in "House and Garden" magazine for its unrivalled features and design with no detail being overlooked. Boasting high vaulted ceilings and a good arrangement of windows to entice natural light throughout, an open plan living zone, which includes a kitchen with large glass window, pull out pantry units, wide stone benches and SMEG appliances, dining and two lounge areas that are split by a central bio-flame for the cooler nights. Beyond the main living area is self-contained accommodation for dual living which consists of a second spacious ensuited bedroom with walk in robe and its own private lounge with sliding door access straight onto the deck and views of the pool and grounds.
The warmth of timber, textures of stone and comfort of carpets create a tactile and inviting comfort throughout the living and bedroom areas. Sophisticated simplicity is the hallmark of the bathrooms including granite benches and twin basins. The current owners have also added automation systems to the luxury features of this outstanding home. Automotic blinds within the second living/formal dining area open out to the timber decking and Alfresco area plus a pop up TV Lift in the lounge. An extra luxury are two large electric skylight openers over the master bedroom to extend the light by day, then by night allowing you the comfort of sleeping under the stars!
The timber decking under the Alfresco is just one of the many outdoor entertaining areas extending to a boardwalk to the beautiful 10m pool and covered Pavilion with its own kitchen, and pizza oven surrounded by lush tropical palms. Imagine relaxing under the Pavilion or Alfresco and succumbing to the relaxing sounds of the two water features and floating Buddha in the pool and a plethora of birdlife. You will also find pebblecrete outdoor areas perfect for the winter sun and retained walls and pathways with extensive use of LED lighting to truly light up the whole property.
Parking the many vehicles is a breeze here with a 4 car garage under main roof with a single car drive through plus separate 4 car garaging will definitely tick this box for you. Showcasing:-
• Over 4 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and LED lit outdoor areas
• Stunning 10m pool with 2 water features and floating Buddha
• 4 bedrooms (with 2 ensuited with WIRs) with rear wing comprising of its own lounge, bedroom and ensuite PLUS Study/5th bedroom
• High Ceilings with plenty of glass throughout to draw in natural light
• Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
• 3 luxury bathrooms with granite benches and double basins in 2
• Contemporary Central kitchen with wide Caesarstone benches, pull out pantry, SMEG appliances, 900mm gas stove top
• Separate Butlers Kitchen offering further space for preparation of meals
• Timber flooring throughout with 2 carpeted bedrooms
• 3 Living Areas
• Crimsafe Sliding Doors and front windows
• 8 car lock up garaging (4 under main roof and 4 separate from the house)
• Separate Pool Pavillion with 6 burner BBQ and Pizza Oven
• 5Kw Solar Power with 22 panels, Fans throughout
• 2 Water tanks - 45,000L total capacity , Enviro Cycle Septic
• Beautifull landscaped gardens with LED lit retainer walls and walkways, garden timber boxes
• Fire Pit with timber seating
• Dual driveway with Surveillance Cameras and Security Alarm
• 5-10 mins to M1, upcoming Coomera Town Centre, Upper Coomera shopping centres, public and private schools
• Approx 40 mins to Brisbane CBD
• Approx 20 mins to Gold Coast golden beaches
This residence will truly become a haven to the family, one you will rush home to after a day at the office and rarely leave on weekends and commands an inspection. The sellers invite all reasonable offers before auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
8 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.