Sellers circumstances require immediate sale
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This is an absolute standout opportunity for an astute buyer looking for that quality property at amazing value. This stylish and modern quality 2014 built Plantation home is located in the sort after Gainsborough Greens estate.
Rarely do opportunities like this arise, especially in the high growth area of the Gold Coasts Northern corridor. It's in close proximity of the Pimpama Junction shopping centre, Gainsborough Greens Golf Course and a number of excellent Private and state schools with easy access to the M1 motorway.
Some key features include:
- 4 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master with walk in robe and huge separate ensuite
- Separate living / Media room
- Chefs kitchen with butler's pantry
- 900mm oven with 6 burner cook top
- Stone bench tops
- Quality stainless steel appliances
- Air conditioned open plan living and dining
- Covered alfresco entertainment area
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard
- Gas cooking
- Solar hot water
- Internal laundry
- High ceilings
- Double lock up remote garage
- Perfect location
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Motivated seller is not testing the market. Inspection is a must. Act quickly or miss out!
Gainsborough Greens is a master planned community providing living solutions within a natural bush environment where over 65% of the development site is dedicated to extensive green open spaces. Gainsborough Greens focuses on preserving its inherited lush green backdrop and forging strong community ties.
Upon completion the estate will have 8kms of walking tracks and bike trails. 35 minutes to Brisbane and 25 minutes to Surfers Paradise.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.