Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
2 Bedroom Bush Retreat
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
What a great option for cheaper housing and investment. These properties are available to all the public markets, investors, first home buyers, downsizers, retirees, owner occupiers, weekenders, whatever use your heart desires.
The property is located in Willow Vale/Wongawallan, offering investors an investment with a secure income source. The property can either be leased out to anyone from the public (as a normal rental property) or you can live in this yourself once the lease is at an end making this very, very affordable home.
The features of the property :
- 2 bedrooms
- Open plan living design
- Split system air-conditioner-Ceiling fans
- Bathroom with spa shaped bath + separate toilet
- Fully functional kitchen
- Large outdoor balcony
- Electronic gated estate
- Facilities include swimming pool, tennis court and a secure gated entry.
- Built in 1992 and 1993, there are 38 Chalets in the 81ha estate
- No fenced land around the dwelling
Should you wish to live in the property the only expenses are body corporate fees, council rates and building insurance as below.
Should you wish to keep this property as a rental, rent this property out as as investment, below are the figures for you:
Rental income = $330 per week currently leased
Body corporate fees = Approx $4,063.40 (Admin Fund $2,772.32 + Sinking Fund $1,291.08)
Council rates = Approx $1,844.60
Building Insurance = Approx $170.49
- Current known lenders include: Suncorp, ANZ and Bank of Queensland.
- Due to smaller house/land size, banks will lend 60% to 80% of the sale price. Cash or equity in other property will be required for the balance.
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.