Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Supersized 186m² Modern Townhouse with 3 Living Areas - Large Yard so Will Not Last Long!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
What a position right opposite the pool and near the creek! Uniquely positioned in Stage 2 within the very sought after secure and gated "Catalina Park" Estate alongside the Coomera River , you will find this spacious 186sqm 3 bedroom town house with 3 living areas also positioned as an end townhouse. The condition is excellent and this property has one of the largest yards in the complex. This townhouse having a huge floor plan has 3 living areas and a double lock up garage with 2 extra spots in front for you plus opposite one of many visitors car parks in the complex. Being only 2-5mins to the M1 and a variety of schools and shops and the upcoming Mega Coomera Town Centre, you couldn't find a better location. Also the body corporate fees are very low for what you receive, being only approximately $57 per week.
The property is beautifully finished in modern light tones and inclusions throughout, with a real sense of luxury, a feel of open large spaces and with windows on the right side as well providing loads of natural light. This home is truly very unique compared to others you have viewed on the market, and yet to view. This is the total package for an investor (or looking at moving in at some stage) searching for a large property, high returns, location, near zero vacancy rate with a stand out floor yet on a low budget. Either keep the long standing tenants who lovingly maintain this property as their own, or move in (currently returning $415pw) - do the sums!
Upon entry you will be astounded by the size of this home, with two large air-conditioned living areas and a third separate room at the rear which can be also used as formal dining. Sliding doors lead out to the spacious grassed yard, putting this property ahead of others and larger than most duplex blocks. A large powder room services your family and guests downstairs and huge under stairs storage. Upstairs you will be pleasantly surprised with the spacious 3 bedrooms with fans and Ducted Heat Extractor. The Master Bedroom with walk in robe and modern Ensuite is also equipped with a split air-conditioner.
"Catalina Park" Estate is beautifully located resort style Estate features 2 resort style pools, outdoor spas, and grassed BBQ areas set amongst landscaped gardens and only 2-5mins to the M1 and upcoming Coomera Town Centre. The onsite managers are very "hands on" and maintain the property to the highest standard.
If you have been waiting for months for that one "stand out" property, then here it is.
* Gated secured resort style Complex alongside Coomera River with 2 pools and BBQ Areas
* Onsite Managers who maintain the property to a high level with beautifully landscaped gardens
* Private townhouse position opposite one of 3 pools
* Natural light throughout due to end windows
* Modern kitchen with Stone benches and stainless steel appliances
* Under stairs storage, 2 Split Air-conditioners (downstairs living and Master)
* Large Family modern bathroom
* 3 spacious large bedrooms (master with ensuite), large walk in robe, fans, blinds
* Heat extraction vents in all bedrooms
* Double lock up garage with extra 2 car spaces in front
* Body Corporate approx $55pw - sorry no pets
* Currently rented at $415pw (lease until March 2019)with near zero vacancy rate
* Walking distance to shops and schools, only 2mins to M1
* approx 5mins to upcoming Coomera Town Centre, Coomera Train Station
* approx 20mins to golden beaches and approx 40mins to Brisbane CBD
If you have been waiting all year for that one "stand out" property, then here it is.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.