Urgent Sale - Move in Now! Bring the Caravan, Boat and Extra Cars - 2 Large Side Access
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Tired of Looking for a large family home where you can park the large boat, caravan or small truck? Look no further! This spacious 4 bedroom family home features a flat 648sqm block with approx 5 metres side access on the left side and a further approximately 3 metres on the other so perfect for the tradie or anyone who feels pressured having to park the boat or caravan on the front yard.
The bright, light filled home not only ticks the boxes for all the extra vehicles, but also will impress the family with its two spacious and very separate living areas and a separate designated dining area. The central kitchen is functional with ample storage cupboards, overlooking the dining/casual living area and Alfresco.
The location is ideal for the kids, being a short walk to the College and a mere 5 minutes walk to shops, tavern, IGA and medical centre. With 5-10 minutes to the M1 and upcoming Coomera Town Centre, this is where you will love to live.
- Ready to move in now!
- Huge 648sqm flat block
- Appox. 5 metres and 3 metres side access for caravan, boat, cars
- 4 bedrooms with built in robes (Master with walk in robe and large Ensuite)
- 2 totally separate very spacious living areas (carpeted and tiled)
- Split Air-Conditioning for all-year around comfort
- Spacious central kitchen with ample storage and bench tops
- Spacious family bathroom and ensuite
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Covered Alfresco
- Close to schools, shops and parks
- Only approx 5 mins to M1, upcoming Coomera Town Centre
Call Deborah today on 0421 331 771. Make no mistake this "stand out" home will be gone soon.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.