Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Grand, Elegant Mansion
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
This property is a modern brick Colonial style home with striking elegance with its sprawling covered verandas. The land size is just shy of 4 acres with private grounds(1.55ha)a small dam (with potential for sub-division)
The former prize home is of significant proportions inside befitting all family sizes and social entertainers' requirements. The residence offers generous living areas, entertaining and recreational space within a private and secure estate.
- 5 Bedrooms in total including the granny flat
- Master with Parents Retreat, En-suite, double vanities, walk-through-robe, spa tub & extremely spacious area with charming fireplace
- 4 bathrooms (including 2xensuites and 1x in the granny flat)
- Formal lounge and dining area next to a huge fully equipped bar.
- Ducted Air-conditioning-Lovely Polished timber flooring
- Open plan kitchen with Island bench including electric cook top, Stainless Dishwasher a Large Walk-in-Pantry, Granite Bench tops with high quality timber cupboards
- Expansive Executive Office/Study with Library area
- The parent's suite and family rooms bedrooms at opposing ends of residence.
There is a guest quarter or granny flat (1x bedroom , 1 x bathroom, Kitchenette, air conditioning and large lounge for grandparents, teenagers, staff or to rent or use as extra large home office) This is currently used as a Media room with Projector and screen, for those popcorn nights with the family or friends. There is also large open useable land space for those family games of footy, or for a pony, or other small animals council permitting.
Other important inclusions-
- In-Ground tiled swimming pool with Spa
- Garden Gazebo looking over the pool for entertaining
- Full Size synthetic grass tennis court
- Double car (auto door) garage
- Additional carport for horse float, caravan or boat
- Double car shed
- A convenient circular driveway embraces the property making it feel like the great Gatsby.
- Automatic entry gates with intercom and security system
The location is so close to everything that is needed for a family-
- Close to 3 x private including St Stephens College, Coomera Anglican College and Assisi Catholic Collage and public schools
- Coomera Train Station is 5.4km (8 mins drive)
- Access M1 in 5 minutes
- Ideal for the family to be based between Brisbane and the Gold Coast for work or home business.
- Air Conditioning
1.55 ha / 3.83 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.