Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prepare to Be Impressed
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
40 Avondale Dr is far from your average 4-bedroom home. It is a stand out property in near new condition designed with the modern family in mind. As soon as you arrive you will be instantly impressed by the property's presence and great street appeal. When walking thru you can't help but notice the expansive light filled space, high ceilings and high-quality finish, fittings and fixtures throughout.
The floor plan shows that no detail has been left to chance with the kids retreat /second lounge room found at the front of the house with the main living areas and master suite at the rear for your privacy and relaxation. The main living area will wow your family and friends being a huge air-conditioned space that boasts a kitchen with stone bench tops and quality cabinetry, a dining area that can comfortably fit an 8-seat dining suite, extensive storage options and a main lounge room flowing out to a covered alfresco area. Evening BBQ's and weekend entertaining has never been so enjoyable.
With three additional spacious bedrooms, the main bathroom, a separate toilet with bath, more storage, access to the Double Lock Up Garage and a good family size internal laundry all found in between the two living areas, the layout is perfect for entertaining, sleepovers and everyday living. It flows seamlessly from end to end. An inspection is a must to really get a feel for and appreciate the space on offer, presenting a wider hallway and higher ceilings adding to the already spacious feel.
Some of the many features are listed below....
• Master bedroom is air conditioned with large BIW and private ensuite
• Fully tiled and air conditioned open plan living area
• Modern designed kitchen features long stone bench tops and loads of cupboard space
• Quality stainless steel appliances including range hood, dishwasher and oven
• Separate lounge/media room/kid retreat
• Stylish designed main bathroom consists of separate shower and bath plus good size vanity
• Separate toilet
• Great internal laundry with plenty of space and storage
• 3 good sized supporting bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Covered tiled alfresco area with modern lighting and fan - a very private area with feature rock wall.
• Screens on all windows and doors
• Low maintenance
• Living areas are tiled throughout with oversized tiles and carpeted bedrooms.
• DLUG - Double Lock Up Garage for all the toys.
When you consider its position being only a few minutes' walk from the local primary school and high school, the family friendly neighbourhood, plus the stylish design and very comfortable layout, this really is the perfect family home. Buying to invest or buying to move in, either way this property is going to be highly sought after by both and will not last long on the market.
Contact the listing agent for more property specific information and inspection options.
Do not delay, call now
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
400m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.