Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful Family Home in Gainsborough Greens!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Open Home cancelled, Contact us for your private viewing tomorrow!
The perfect five-bedroom family home with indoor/outdoor living areas in the heart of the booming Gainsborough Greens Estate is waiting for you right now!
As you drive through the estate to the home you get an instant feel for the effortless lifestyle and family friendly environment, surrounded by natural bushland and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac this home was built by Metricon Homes and is barely a year old.
Once inside the home you will appreciate the high-quality finishes, the easy open plan living and the contemporary feel of the home making it the perfect place to relax and unwind or entertain as well as accommodate a large family or growing family.
The home has many features which will impress you when you inspect, including a big beautiful kitchen that has ceaser stone bench tops, a feature splash back, amazing 900mm oven, stainless steel appliances, with white and stainless-steel theming this kitchen also features a great walk in pantry and is centrally located to be part of any entertaining function or to keep an eye on the kids.
The home is fully fenced and suitable for pets, has plenty of storage, two fantastic living areas, fans in all the bedrooms and living area, separate laundry, in-ground trampoline, gas hot water and much much more.
Add to all this the Gainsborough Greens factor. With amazing parks, nature walks and bike trails, not to mention the golf course and community activities. Owners have exclusive use of the pool areas, flood lit tennis courts and BBQ areas. They also have 24 hour security, CCTV and immaculate landscaped streets.
Your new home is close to shops and public and private schools and will also be less than 10 minutes away from the brand new Westfield Coomera Town Centre which is currently under construction.
You are close to the M1 for easy access to Brisbane and the rest of the Gold Coast as well as being close to the Coomera train station.
I highly recommend the Gainsborough Greens community and with all the growth over the next year this is bound to be one of the best places to be located on the northern Gold Coast.
Property Features include:
- Fully fenced, great for pets and children
- Large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite & ceiling fan
- All bedrooms with build in wardrobes
- Separate laundry with sink and storage space
- Spacious living areas throughout
- Large grassed backyard with timber deck and built in trampoline (can be removed if not needed)
- Modern and new fittings and fixtures throughout
- Split system air conditioning in living area, flowing throughout the home (will be installed prior)
- Gas hot water
- Spacious open plan kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances (including microwave) and walk in pantry with room for a fridge
- Down lights over kitchen benchtop
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and rumpus room
- Venetian blinds throughout
- Large rumpus room leading directly onto the deck outside
- Double lockup garage with built in storage space
- Amenities include two in-ground pools, shared gym, park, tennis and basketball court with CCTV and 24 hour security (Body Corp of $48 per week)
- Public golf coarse
- Bus routes 5 minutes away
- Close to Primary, High and Private Schools
- 420sqm block
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.