Renovated Townhouse over looking Sanctuary Cove Golf Course
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This renovated two storey townhouse located in the beautifully kept Sanctuary Pines complex is a must to inspect. Located towards the back of this gated complex, set amongst the trees and over looking the golf course gives this residence a very private & peaceful feeling. A practical open floor plan offers space with the master and second bedroom upstairs and the third bedroom downstairs making it a perfect guest bedroom or study.
- 3 bedrooms - master has a private balcony with golf course views
- Master bedroom has air conditioning, walk in robe and ensuite with bath plus dual basins
- Bathroom upstairs plus powder room downstairs
- Renovated kitchen with stone benches and breakfast bar
- Single lock up garage plus extra car space
- Large alfresco area facing the golf course
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Separate laundry
- Under stair storage
The Sanctuary Pines complex offers on-site managers, security gates, tennis court, swimming pool and BBQ amenities ensuring home really is somewhere to relax and enjoy.
Across the road you have all the amenities of the Hope Island Marina and shopping village at your disposal including Coles, medical centre, chemist, restaurants, cafes and the tavern. With direct M1 Motorway access, the Gold Coast beaches, theme parks and Brisbane CBD are all easily accessible.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.