Large Family Home Seeking Your Personal Touch
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet street of Coomera Waters on a large 730m2 block, this functional home has plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate living areas and a utility room or study. Bring the jetski too with potential side access and large rear yard. And only a 2 minute walk to Rec Club 2, the facilities of Coomera Waters are right on your doorstep.
A huge dining and family room sit central in the home with direct access to the large undercover timber alfresco area, extending the living and dining space and making entertaining a breeze. There is also a separate carpeted lounge room at the front of the home ensuring plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy.
Some of the remarkable features include:
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- Master suite with large W.I.R and ensuite
- Generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Timber shutters throughout
- Separate living areas
- Large outdoor living area - perfect for entertaining
- Utility room / rumpus room / study
- Spacious laundry
- Security alarm
- DLUG with loads of built in storage
- Garden shed
Enjoy all the benefits that Coomera Waters has to offer :
* Master-planned community gated community built around a 17 hectare marina incorporating 70 berths
* 24 hour on site security
* Waterfront tavern, Restaurant, IGA, Dr Surgery and Chemist
* Two residents only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full size tennis courts, BBQs and function facilities
If location and facilities are important to you, then you simply cannot miss the opportunity to inspect this wonderful home in the sought after Coomera Waters Estate.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.