Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Investor Alert! Prime location with high return Pet friendly!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
*Professional photos coming soon - What a rare opportunity to acquire this spacious 4 bedroom townhouse priced for an immediate sale and situated in the leafy sought after lifestyle complex Coomera Meadow with just a short stroll to the Coomera river, shops, medical centre, tavern, Dreamworld, Commonwealth Games venue and the mega Coomera Town Centre now under construction. Upon entry you will notice the soaring cathedral ceiling and floating timber flooring with spacious open plan living. The master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe is conveniently located downstairs with the other 3 oversized bedrooms upstairs. Add steel security screens and doors, air-conditioning, a huge 384sqm grassed backyard, this larger townhouse is a smart investment.
With a long term tenant in place until April 2018 (achieving $390pw) this is one property you do not think twice about to inspect. With Coomera being the No. 1 suburb on the Gold Coast as a result of the commencement of the mega Coomera Town Centre, Commonwealth Games venue and explosion of both retail and residential development, this is very smart investing with capital growth inevitable. Do not delay on this one and call the Agent today for an inspection.
- Pet friendly complex in tropical setting (subject to Body Corporate approval)
- High returns with long term tenant ( achieving $390pw to April 2018)
- 2 level spacious townhouse with downstairs steel security windows and doors
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIB downstairs
- Good sized kitchen with dishwasher
- Loads of storage including understairs storage
- Further 3 oversized bedrooms (2 with BIRs) and ceiling fans
- Spacious open plan living/dining with soaring cathedral ceilings and timber flooring
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite downstairs, main bathroom upstairs)
- Internal Laundry
- Split air-conditioner in open plan area
- Huge 384sqm grassed yard
- Lock up garage with additional parking
- Garden shed
- 5-10mins Walk to shops, tavern, Dreamworld
- 5mins to M1
- 5mins to Coomera train station, Coomera Tafe
- 5mins to Commonwealth Games venue (sporting complex)
- 1-2mins walk to Coomera River
- 5mins to Coomera Town Centre site
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.