Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Family Home in Sought After Genesis
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large family-friendly 5 bedroom home will greet you with a dramatic entrance offering a clear view through to the expansive outdoor area with a stunning inground pool. This luxurious family home, built with quality in mind, has more features than you can think of, including 5 bedrooms, a separate dedicated office, plantation shutters, ducted zoned air-conditioning and spacious open plan family areas extending onto a large undercover entertaining zone overlooking the solar heated inground pool. All you will want to do is entertain friends and family.
At the heart of the home is the chefs' kitchen, upgraded to include 900mm oven and gas cooktop, stunning glass splashback and stone bench tops complimented by a huge walk-in pantry and a large island bench with comfortable seating for four..
The master bedroom, located upstairs at the rear of the house, truly is a parents retreat with it's generous size and feature walk-in robe with built-in cabinetry and luxurious ensuite with his and her basins and a full sized bath tub, you really do need to see the size of this suite.
Just Some of the Features:
- 5 bedrooms upstairs, massive master with huge walk-in robe and ensuite featuring dual basins
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, walk-in pantry and gas cooking
- Dining and Family room open fully onto the oversized outdoor living area
- Separate carpeted lounge/media room
- Separate office
- Ducted and zoned air conditioning
- Garden shed
- Additional car/boat/caravan parking
- Solar panels
- Alarm system
- Crim safe security screens
- Perfectly manicured, low maintenance gardens and artificial turf
- Quick access to the M1 motorway for easy commuting
- Less than 5 minutes to Coomera Train Station and the upcoming Coomera Town Centre
- Less than 10 minutes to state schools, 3 private schools and easy access to local shops and amenities
Features of 'Genesis' include:
- Exclusive access to $3.5 million Resident's Club
- Fully equipped gym, pool & function rooms
- Use of a business centre for meetings
- 24/7 roaming security within the estate
The gymnasium is a haven for those who really like to get active. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area caters for all. But if you would rather unwind, relaxing on the club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool is the place to be.
This is am immaculately presented quality home - the type of property that does not become available very often, so avoid disappointment and call me today.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.