Highly Sought After Coomera Shores
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in the secluded neighbourhood of Coomera Shores, this unique 3 bedroom family home borders the Coomera Waters Estate without the body corporate fees.
This 531m2* property is fully fenced and has loads of room for any improvements you may wish to do including a pool, and still have room for the kids and pets to play. The property has a septic system and water tank to help keep your Council rates down. This well presented cottage also offers a large outdoor undercover area, where you can spend all of your time relaxing and entertaining.
Perfect for First Home Buyers or renovators, in a highly sought after location, so close to the local park, boat ramp, IGA and Coomera Waters Tavern, this property will not last long.
- 3 bedrooms master with built in robe
- Family bathroom with double basins and large shower
- Modern kitchen
- Dining area opens out onto a covered alfresco space - perfect for entertaining
- Separate laundry
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Security screens on the front doors
- 22,000L water tank and Septic waste system
- Two garden sheds
- Fully fenced front and rear yards
- Room for a pool
- Tandem carport
Representing value for money, this home offers a truly relaxed lifestyle so close to the new Coomera Town Centre. If you are looking for value for money in a growth hotspot, then please contact me for an inspection today.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.