Lifestyle, Convenience and Location… Perfect!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you are looking for a large contemporary home with architectural features, then this is sure to impress! As soon as you arrive at this exceptional property, you are immediately greeted by an oversized porch area and elegant formal entrance immediately drawing your attention upwards to the high cathedral ceilings and exquisite bohemian crystal chandelier that just screams attention.
This spacious and elegantly presented home features large open living spaces enhanced by an abundance of natural light. Presenting a master bedroom retreat as you would expect in an executive style residence with a large fully fitted walk-in-robe and open style ensuite with his and her vanities, opening onto a private courtyard and complete with air conditioning.
The heart of the home offers a chefs kitchen boasting an abundance of storage, a 900mm gas cooktop oven and canopy range hood. The breakfast bar and stone benches complete this masterpiece. Separate air-conditioned lounge and dining areas as well as the completely secluded media room all open fully onto the magnificent outdoor area, perfect for entertaining. The low maintenance yard is perfect with immaculate gardens complete with a herb and spice patch.
This stunning family home is in the ultra convenient location of Genesis, across the road from the brand new Picnic Creek State School, only a stones throw to the new Coomera Town Centre and an abundance of local amenities, offering a highly desired and peaceful lifestyle opportunity.
Outstanding property features include;
- 4 large bedrooms
- Master retreat with massive walk in robe, luxurious ensuite and opens onto a private outdoor patio
- Chefs kitchen featuring stone bench tops and 900mm wide Westinghouse gas cooktop, oven and canopy rangehood, dishwasher and plumbed fridge space
- Spacious separate laundry
- Media room
- Large covered alfresco complete with ceiling fan
- Ample storage
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom and living/dining and ceiling fans throughout
- Double lock up garage
- Security system and alarm (including lasers)
- Gas hot water
- 5000l water tank
- High Speed Broadband (Fibre Optic To The Home)
- Land size approx 671sqm
This holiday-like family home is located in the sought after Genesis' Estate which blends eco-sensitive design and smart thinking to create a relaxed living environment. Perfectly positioned in the heart of the Gold Coast's fastest growing corridor, it encompasses parkland living, including wooded and open spaces, walkways and lakes. The gymnasium is a haven for those who really like to get active. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area caters for all. But if you would rather unwind and relax at the rec club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool, this is the place to be.
Features of 'Genesis' Include:
- Exclusive access to $3.5 million Residents club
- Fully equipped gym, infinity edged pool & function rooms
- Use of a business centre for meetings
- 24/7 patrolled security within the estate
- Several local state schools and private schools nearby
- Very low body corp contributions
- Moments away from Coomera Rail with express trains to Brisbane
- Set to benefit from close proximity to the coming Coomera Town Centre
- Easy and quick access to the M1
This is an immaculately presented quality home - the type of property that does not become available very often, so avoid disappointment and call me today.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
671m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.